Monday, December 1, 2008

Aprons for Sale

These are the nine aprons that my mom has left to sell. We have another show Saturday, so if you're interested, let me know ASAP. Email me at devin_l_lawrence@yahoo.com and let me know the apron you would like. I can send you an invoice via paypal. Adult aprons are $39.00 and children's aprons are $19.00.
Country Cool Halter #1
Country Cool #2

Grandma's Kitchen #3
Polka Dot Punch #4

Orange Peel #5 (coordinating childrens apron available)

Black and Sassy #6
Red Retro #7 ( coordinating children's apron available)
The Blues #8 (coordinating children's apron available)
Pretty in Pink #9 (coordinating childrens apron available)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Oh my goodness, those are adorable! If I wasn't already through with my Christmas shopping...I would be all over those.