Tuesday, December 15, 2009

And There's More...

At the last minute, my mom decided to make a few other items for the Holiday Shoppe, all of which I happen to love. These sets for children include a tablecloth, reversible placemats,napkins, and 2 sets also include a coordinating apron. The flower set displayed here is $25. The other two sets include an apron and are $35. This is an absolutely perfect gift for any little girl.
She is also making bibs. $7.00 each, or 3 for $18. I received these type bibs as a baby gift and LOVE them. They have a terry cloth back, so they're super absorbent and practical as well as adorable. More fabrics available.

I made the shirts, but this happens to be one of my favorites. I'm making good use of all of mom's scrap fabrics. I think they turned out pretty cute for my first crafty venture.

I made a variety of designs, bird, crosses, owls, peace sign, etc. $14 for onesies, and $18 for the t-shirts.



No comments: